- Articles & Databases
- Journals, Magazines & Newspapers
- APA Style
- Getting Started With Research
This guide features the Proctor Library's most useful and comprehensive sources for sport management related research. If you have any questions or need help with a sport management assignment, please see a librarian at our Ask Here Desk or contact librarian Brian Nesselrode at email@example.com.
Academic Search Ultimate:
Full text for over 9,000 scholarly publications in almost every discipline including social sciences, humanities, education, arts & literature, and many more.
Films on Demand:
Instant 24/7 access to thousands of high-quality television programs, documentaries, and educational films covering all subject areas.
An on-demand streaming video platform that offers viewers a large collection of award-winning films and documentaries.
Nexis Uni formerly LexisNexis:
Full text access to court cases, newspapers, magazines, wire services, and trade publications from all over the world.
Provides a one-stop online platform, designed to give easy and fast access to the best-in-class consumer and market intelligence used by professionals around the world.
Sociology Source Ultimate:
Contains full text for 1,000 journals dating back to 1908. This database also includes full text for more than 850 books and monographs, and full text for over 16,800 conference papers.
SPORTDiscus with Full Text:
Premier source for sports and sports medicine studies, providing full-text content from many journals.
Standard and Poor’s NetAdvantage:
Company profiles, industry surveys, stock reports, investment reviews, and more.
Sports and Sport Management Related Periodicals
Full text access to the following periodicals is available through our databases and/or print collection of journals:
- Case Studies in Sport Management
- International Journal of Sport Management, Recreation & Tourism
- Journal of Legal Aspects of Sport
- Journal of Park and Recreation Administration
- Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Journal of Sport and Social Issues
- Journal of Sport Management
- Journal of Sports Economics
- Journal of the Philosophy of Sport
- Sociology of Sport Journal
- Sport Marketing Quarterly (SMQ)